Today's Low-cost, High-impact Marketing Ideas focus on Your Identity.
For the full list of ideas, organized by category, check out this post.
- I recently ordered personal checks with four of my paintings as the designs for them.
- You can also design your credit card with your own picture on it. If you choose an interesting picture of one of your items, every time you hand it to a clerk it's an opportunity to talk about what you do.
- I play regularly on a game site and changed my player name to my postcardlady.etsy.com
- I put Etsy on my resume as my current job!
- if you wear hats a lot, wear an an "etsy" hat
As mentioned in this post, the ideas in this post came from my snippets of ideas saved from Etsy forum posts over the last year. If you provided an idea listed here, please comment and I'll credit the idea to you with a link to your shop, ok?
Did you like this post? How about subscribing in a reader or by Email?