No, I'm not kidding.
Yes, I said you can put it in your pocket.
Just upload your pictures to a digital key chain or digital photo frame.
Digital key chains have a picture area of about 1.5" and run from about $8 to about $20.
Put on your thinking cap and imagine the places where this could come in handy...
- In line at the grocery store or post office
- While getting your hair or nails done
- When buying business supplies
- Out with your friends or family - show them what's new
- Any time you're doing some business networking
- Picking up kids from daycare (or school)
- On an airplane
- At a sporting event
- Social Events
This is useful for any business who relies on visuals.
Can you imagine these kinds of small businesses showing their digital pictures to prospective customers?
- Etsy Shops
- Travel agents/Vacation Planners
- Hairdressers and salons (how about showing off bridal hairstyles)
- Bridal Boutiques
- Retail shops - fashion, home decor, jewelry...
- Antique shops
- Interior Decorators
- Faux Painters and Mural Painters
- Auto Dealers
- Auto Detailers
- Dentists - teeth whitening and orthodontia
- Tattoo artists
- Professional Home Stagers
- Landscape Professionals
Another similar idea is to put your images in a digital picture frame. You could set this anywhere, but it may have the biggest impact in these locations:
- Craft Shows
- Waiting rooms
- Home Shows
- In a lobby
- Work out an arrangement with a complimentary business, for example, you could show your bridal floral creations in the bridal gown boutique down the street.
Digital picture frames vary in size, starting at about 7" and their prices start at about $50 and go up from there.So now I'm sure you're thinking of places where one of these could help you showcase your work. Please comment here with your own ideas!