Today's Low-cost, High-impact Marketing Ideas focus on Video.
For the full list of ideas, organized by category, check out this post.
- how about making a video/ commercial on youtube, with the right tags you're guaranteed to get views and visits
- Sell more than handmade items. Use video to sell your story.
- I am actually planning to vlog some craft tutorials to attract some traffic
- If the way your create or sell your product would be at all interesting to watch - create and post Youtube videos about it. Humorous commercials will get you attention here too!
- I've also thought about selling video beadweaving tuts for download.
- You can show people your products and services by posting videos to your website, blog, social networking sites, etc
- There is a website call animoto.com that allows you to upload images to their site, and they have some software that creates the video for you.
- I have done a couple of videos of the things that I make.
As mentioned in this post, the ideas in this post came from my snippets of ideas saved from Etsy forum posts over the last year. If you provided an idea listed here, please comment and I'll credit the idea to you with a link to your shop, ok?
Did you like this post? How about subscribing in a reader or by Email?