Monday, July 27, 2009

Matchbook Notebook Promo Cards

I love it when businesses use visuals or hand-held things for advertising. I'm not talking business cards or coupons, but nifty little creative things really get my attention.

A couple of weeks ago I was cruising through my blog reader and clicked a link to Aurora's Garden, where she re-posted a link to Bluegrass Etsy where Etsy seller Kellibeans posted a tutorial slideshow. Ok, that was kind of a sister's friends' third cousin's aunt's best friend's mother kind of story, but I wanted to give credits where they're due.

Nevertheless, Kellibeans posted a GREAT tutorial. You could make these while watching tv, waiting in the car to pick up the kiddos from school, on public transportation, over your lunch break, or pretty much anywhere. Prep the materials ahead of time and keep them in your purse or bag and assemble them whenever you have a spare 10 minutes.

And how can you use these? Put some of those 151 Guerrilla Marketing techniques to use on your Matchbooks!

Here's the tutorial: Matchbook Notebook Promo Cards






Did you like this post? How about subscribing
in a reader or by Email?


2 comments:

  1. Gr8 blog. You give lots of info. helping us improve what we want to do as small business owners.
    Thank you for your willingness to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from one’s of the bookmarking sites. It’s so interesting to read your post. Usually I don’t like to make a comment, but I can stop my self to made a comment here. I will regularly check your site. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...