Monday, July 20, 2009

Create your own blog template

Are you bored with the existing blog templates available? Do you have a vision in your head that you want to create yourself?


Just wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about a blog post over at Sweet 'n' Sassy Girls about how to make your own blog design. If you feel so inclined to do so.

Here's the link!

http://www.sweetnsassygirls.com/2009/02/how-to-make-your-own-blog-design.html

I have put it in my sidebar under Blog Bling for future reference.

Cheers!









Did you like this post? How about subscribing
in a reader or by Email?


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found it useful! I really wanted gather all the resources I knew about and combine them all into one place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...