Wednesday, May 13, 2009

151 Guerrilla Marketing Ideas :: Gifts

Today's Low-cost, High-impact Marketing Ideas focus on Gifts.

For the full list of ideas, organized by category, check out this post.

  1. Rebekah commented on this post with a great idea:
    Give a gift to a blogger and let them write a review! :)
  2. my USPS clerks love getting custom stuff at xmas
  3. nice little gifts for all the teachers, they work so hard with our children all day.
  4. just giving my stuff as gifts has resulted in a lot of requests for my work.
  5. i have my paintings on greeting cards and i use them for all sorts of occasions
  6. send them as gifts, and "What do you think? How could I make this better?" It's not pushy so long as you are truly giving it as a gift.
  7. and the most shameless of all: at a baby shower I made a blanket for the newcomer...she held it up and told everyone I made it and I sell them.. I was passing around business cards for the rest of the party ;)

As mentioned in this post, the ideas in this post came from my snippets of ideas saved from Etsy forum posts over the last year. If you provided an idea listed here, please comment and I'll credit the idea to you with a link to your shop, ok?





Did you like this post? How about subscribing
in a reader or by Email?

2 comments:

  1. Give a gift to a blogger and let them write a review! :)

    www.lookwhatshappeninginsalem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, excellent idea. I've added it to the post to make it easier for everyone to find. Thanks! (PS: In the post, your name is your blog's link.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...