Monday, April 27, 2009

Startup Nation

I received an email last week with a link to website Startup Nation. Curious, I clicked over there and WOW. What a lot of handy information for the small business startup.

If you are a small business just getting started, click over to Startup Nation today to see what resources they have available. It's smart, well-organized, and easy to read. Even if you are making and selling handmade items, you owe it to yourself to take a peek.

I guarantee you'll find some info that you can start using today to improve your bottom line.
Of particular interest is Melanie Rembrandt, a PR expert, who puts public relations how-to info in terms so simple you'll have a hard time not creating your own public relations on the spot.

With my Pass It On Plates business, I have been stuck for months and months on how to get the word out and tell people about the plates. Today I read one of her articles before heading out to lunch. On the way back to work I wasn't even thinking about what she had written when I had to suddenly pull the car over and scratch out a bunch of ideas on my lunch bag.

I've got it figured out. It's so simple.
(I want to try it first, then I'll tell you all about it.)

I'm a smart girl, but I have no idea why I couldn't figure it out until now. I think Melanie unlocked something in my brain.

Here's hoping you have similar good luck!
And here are the links to check out:
Startup Nation
Melanie Rembrandt's blog posts on Startup Nation








Did you like this post? How about subscribing
in a reader or by Email?

1 comment:

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...