Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fast Facts About Women Consumers

Do you market your business/products to women?

After looking through the blogs of both my dear followers, and my wonderful commenters, I see that not only are the majority of you creating and selling products geared for women, but most of you are women. If you are one of my rare readers who markets and sells products to guys, you may want to keep the following facts in mind.

The Power of the Purse - Fast Facts About Women Consumers:*

Spend 80% of all US consumer dollars, $4.6 trillion per year

80% are in charge of handling their families day to day finances

42% are responsible for business purchasing decisions

71% "will pay extra for products that are consistent with the image I want to portray"


*These facts were found the other day while browsing through PINK magazine online.





Did you like this post? How about subscribing
in a reader or by Email?


1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting article. Sometimes the statistics amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...