Sunday, June 29, 2014

On sale this week: 25-hour Day

Projects are piling up, staff are on vacation, and the stress is starting to set in.

There is not enough coffee in Seattle to help you meet all your deadlines.

A 25-hour day would be useful right about now.

Call me. I can help.
I'll manage your busywork or work on specific projects so your time is freed up for more pressing matters.
Tell me what you need and it's done.

I have over 10 years' experience doing:
  • Proofreading & editing
  • Copywriting
  • Content Curation
  • Customer Contact
  • Sales Support
  • Business Correspondence
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Web Design
  • Social Media 
And my work habits include:
Work quickly with very little supervision
Excellent phone skills
Type 70WPM
10-key 12,000 KPH

$20/hr
Email or call me today to get started
Pam Hawk
503-569-4686
phawkmarketing [at] gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...