Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello!

After a long long hiatus to deal with a family health crisis (everyone is fine now) I'm starting to work on bringing this blog out of hiatus.
Pam Hawk

It has been over a year since my last post and I've been reading marketing books and analyzing real marketing efforts around me and I can see all kinds of material to write about. Finally, I'm starting to have some time to put these thoughts to words, form them into sentences, and organize them into paragraphs.

I really miss blogging.
The interaction with everyone, following links and learning was a big part of my life and I'm looking forward to getting back in gear and doing what I love once again.

Looking at my most popular posts, I can see a lot of you have been interested in guerrilla marketing techniques, and other low-cost, high-impact marketing ideas. This is an area I'll focus on as I write.

Is there anything else that would be of interest to you?

What would you like to know? What would you like to accomplish?

Are you puzzled how to go about connecting with your customers or increasing your sales? Tell me about your situation and I'll help you figure out your next best step.

What are you hoping to learn from this blog?

Thank you for reading my blog, thank you for your patience while I managed my family stuff, and thank you for keeping me excited about blogging.

-Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...