Monday, February 23, 2009

Apology

Sometimes my blog posts are super long, like the two from last week. I know you don't have a lot of time to read through everything, and I'd like to apologize for the long posts.

There are just so many useful things I want to tell you to help your business grow, that it's sometimes necessary to publish long posts. I have been breaking up the original post so you can learn about the concept on Monday and then learn how to put it to use on Wednesday. I hope that format works for you.

I guess you could think of this blog as a mini marketing class.

Meanwhile, if there's anything you'd like me to post about or a format that I should consider to make it easier for you to learn and improve your business, please let me know.

Thanks!




Did you like this post? How about subscribing in a reader
or by Email?


(And remember, all comments are do-follow, so your comment left here supports YOU.)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    I enjoy your blog posts, long or short! Never fear and keep 'em coming!

    Warmly,
    Lynn from forloveorfunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anything negative to say about your posts. I LIKE to read them - long or short! Don't worry about pleasing everyone. I think the people that like your blog will read regardless. I appreciate all of your time and effort. Thanks, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...