Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm back - and have all kinds of stuff to share

Hello - I've missed you! The past few months have been filled with all kinds of interesting things and I'm learning some amazing things that I can't wait to share with you.

While my posting here won't be as regular as it had been, I do hope to be able to share neat stuff with you a couple times a month. That might be just right, anyway... it'll give you time to tweak my marketing tips to meet your specific needs and see how they work.

I'm still crazy for your comments, so please let me know how you used these tips and/or what kinds of results you got from them.







Did you like this post? How about subscribing in a reader or by Email?






1 comment:

  1. welcome back! (^_^) cant wait to hear what you've learnt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I appreciate all comments, questions, praise, criticism, suggestions, requests, reports ...